1. Renderwow is now supporting Cinema 4D R16\R17\R18.
（1）Some normal ways to Install Cinema4Ds plugins.
You need to choose the Cinema 4D version that you have and click the “Install” button before using Renderwow.
（2） If you have problems installing the plugins, here are some alternatives to solve the matter:
Please find the shortcut icon of Cinema 4D and right click it, there will be a title saying “Open File Location”. After clicking, a “File Explorer” folder will pop open . Going by the above steps, then you can use….
NOTE: What are they doing here that helps them run plugins? It doesn’t explain what to do but just by opening file location…
（3）If after the first step the program doesn’t work, please find the clients root directly and copy the plugins to Cinema 4D directly.
The location of the plugins here
the target file
Please Note : If it shows success after you install your plugins but does not show in your Cinema 4D plugin bar. Please make sure the C++ environment of your computer is already
NOTE: Not many users will understand what this means please simplify this statement or on how to do it for Cinema4D.: “Please make sure the C++ environment of your computer is already”
1. You must login to Renderwow’ client first , then go back to your Cinema4D project and open the scene file and set the output path to your desktop. Then click the Renderwow button found in your plugins when you try to submit a job.
2. The submission panel is simpler and you can change the job name to your liking. The single frame job is only needed to select the version, then click the submit button. The animation job needs to select the single frame render time to submit.
3. Standard pop-up window on tips and solutions when submitting your rendering jobs
4. The process is standard, and you can click on the “determine button” (PLEASE CHECK THIS IF IT’S “DETERMINE”) to save the scene and submit the job
(1)prompt :“The effects of 【delay】or【random】or【realflow】 are not suitable for multiple machine rendering, do you want to use single machine rendering?
5. Solution : We don’t support the use of multiple machines to render the scenes which would set the effects of 【delay】or【random】or【realflow】.
(2)prompt：“output path error cannot be empty or contain special characters"
6. Prompt : Incorrect output path, cannot be empty or contain special characters
Check item 1: main result output path
Check item 2：Multi-Pass Image output path
If you need to set up the Multi-Pass Image output path, you need to set the normal output path in the Render Settings “Multi-Pass Image”. If you don't need to set up the “Multi-Pass Image” , you can check out the function of “Multi-Pass Image”
(3)Prompt: The project setting FPS is inconsistent with the rendering setting FPS
Solution: The setting of FPS value between project and rendering should be consistent, otherwise it will cause a downloading problem
1. How to view the rendering progress in the rendering
The rendering progress of single frame task is 0% when the task is in rendering. Until the rendering is finished, the rendering progress will be shown and remain at 0% until the rendering itself is fully rendered. Once fully rendered it will show 100%. The rendering progress of the sequence frame(animation) task (in the case of multi machine rendering) in the rendering will show the percentage according to the actual progress of the rendering
For the time being, the C4D task is not supported to see the rendering progress in time of the rendering. If you need to know the progress you can contact online customer service email: email@example.com to check. The background rendering log displays information as followed:
1. How to add machines to the animated tasks when they are in rendering？
After the animation task rendering completes for the first frame, the client will automatically download it to the output path which you have set. Then please confirm the effect of the first frame first, and if the effect is correct, you can click on the full speed button. After opening, there are 10 machines to participate during the rendering process. If you are urgent to deliver the task, please contact the online customer service on the premise of ensuring that the balance of the account is sufficient to increase the number of rendering machines. This is to ensure that your tasks can be completed as soon as possible.
2. The download progress is 0% when the task is in rendering
Please contact Renderwow online service: email: firstname.lastname@example.org;skype: email@example.com
3. Rendering is done without results
Please try to log into the Renderwow client again, then check the network acceleration if there is no download speed or a triangle icon showing in the task.
You can contact the customer service for help by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; skype: email@example.com
Routine check item (for examples)
You can try to open the scene on a cloud machine by yourself to check that if there are some pop-up errors when you find the sub task rendering time is less than others.
(Attention: The cloud rendering can’t handle any error windows including lost maps, lost presets and lost plugins)
Special plugins : We can deploy the plugins or presets in the Renderwow cloud if users need. The most common installation mode of C4D is the direct drag and drop installation. A small amount of the installation needs the program and crack steps.
NOTE: CRACK STEPS?
The suffix files like .lib4d is a preset. The saved path as followed is shown
Other plugins can be copied to the folder as shown in the plugin directory.
1. The cloud can not automatically read the cache files of realflow
The cache files need to be manually identified to the cache folders. The suffix files like abc is cache file.