- 01FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 02Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 13Spring Festival Notification
- 04Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
- 05Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 2018
- 06Big Offers for Happy Christmas
- 07Renderwow Starts V-Ray Beta Test for Cinema 4D!
- 08Triumphant Return from D2 Conference
- 09Renderwow Officially Starts V-Ray for Rhino Beta Test
- 10Renderwow will support Rhino soon
Renderwow New Version of V-Ray for SketchUp Has Now Been Released
Renderwow - 4/14/17 4:00pm
1. Renderwow supports V-Ray 3.0 above (include 3.0) and SketchUp 2017.
2. For the distributed rendering, Renderwow has supported the maximum servers for one job is 10 servers.
Download the new version Renderwow from here https://renderwow.com/views/download.html
V-Ray 3 for SketchUp
V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
Physical sun & sky
Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray’s many built-in procedural textures.
Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more.
Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
Use the full computing power of your network to render single or multiple images all at once.
V-Ray Scene export
Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3 for SketchUp files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.