- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Renderwow New Version of V-Ray for SketchUp Has Now Been Released
Renderwow - 4/14/17 16:00
1. Renderwow supports V-Ray 3.0 above (include 3.0) and SketchUp 2017.
2. For the distributed rendering, Renderwow has supported the maximum servers for one job is 10 servers.
Download the new version Renderwow from here https://renderwow.com/views/download.html
V-Ray 3 for SketchUp
V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
Physical sun & sky
Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray’s many built-in procedural textures.
Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more.
Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
Use the full computing power of your network to render single or multiple images all at once.
V-Ray Scene export
Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3 for SketchUp files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.