- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
Renderwow - 4/4/18 17:00
When using their own computer rendering, they often face the phenomenon that the rendering speed is slow and the waiting time is long, while some of the larger ones are even more direct to the death of the friends' computers. Today I'd like to introduce you to the installation steps of the sketchup platform for renderwow.
(1) Once the dialog below is shown, please select the proper installation language from “Please select a language” combo box, I recommend you use the default language. Then click “OK” button.
2) Once the dialog shown below appears, click “I Agree” button.
3) Once the dialog shown below appears, click “Browse” to select proper installation path. We recommend the software is installed in the default path. Then click “Install” button.
4）You wait for installation to be finished. Once installation is finished, the dialog below is shown, click “close” button.
2. Double-click “Renderwow”icon on the desktop to register and login.
3. Renderwow sketchup extension installation.
The figure below shows the “Install Plugins” window:
4. Submitting the jobs
First you need login on Renderwow when you submit jobs, then you will submit jobs to do rendering job according the following steps:
1) Open the skp mode from SketchUp
2) Setup output path from V-Ray setting option. As shown in the picture below:
3) Submitting jobs though the cloud rendering service. Click Extensions --> Renderwow --> Render. As shown in the picture below:
4) Reopen model warning box. As shown in the picture below: Renderwow will open the model after submission, all changes will be lost. Do you still want to continue? If yes, please click “yes”; if you need to save it first, please click “cancel” to stop submitting.
5) As the saved file shown in the dialogue below, please click “yes”. The file explains that SketchUp file will be converted to vrscene file format, please save vrscene file into your “Desktop” in the following dialog! Any filename is ok!
6) Save vrscene file. Please note: Save the file into “desktop” and any files name is ok like “1” as shown in the pic below.
As shown in the screenshot above, renderwow’s processing stage and estimated time are shown on the right bottom status bar. For this moment, you don’t need to do anything but waiting. Please note: Please be patient to wait! For complex model, the processing time will be longer. You can continue to operate SketchUp after the plugin submitted successfully; Otherwise it is easy to make SketchUp dead influencing submitting process.
7) The following dialogue will be shown after the job submitted: Please click “yes” if you need to open the model and click “cancel” to close the model according to you requirements. As shown in the picture below:
You will see the job you submitted after having login successfully on Renderwow.
8) You need double-click “Renderwow” output path to see the rendering result. As shown in the pic below: