Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Renderwow Starts V-Ray Beta Test for Cinema 4D!
Renderwow - 9/30/17 16:00
We are happy to announce that Renderwow now supports V-Ray for Cinema 4D. Renderwow’ official pricing of C4D will be $0.02 / GHZ*Hour, but during the period from September 30, 2017 to October 31,2017,all of C4D users will get a 50% discount ($0.01 / GHZ*Hour) off the final cost of your rendered scenes.
Our cloud rendering service for V-Ray Cinema 4D supports C4D R16, R17, as well as R18. Rendering jobs can be conveniently submitted within C4D for much smoother work efficiency. All subsequent steps will be done automatically including packaging, compressing, uploading, rendering and downloading.
Download Renderwow V-Ray for Cinema 4D software.
We are very interested in your feedback which will help us improve Renderwow services. If you have any questions, you can send us an email to email@example.com.
1. The beta test event goes on from September 30, 2017 to October 31, 2017 (GMT+8).
2. You will get an automatic discount of 50% ($0.01/ GHZ*Hour) on your rendered scenes.
3. The beta test discount is only for users of V-Ray for Cinema 4D.
4. The right to interpret this event resides in ShineWonder.