- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Chaos group will start soon V-Ray Next Beta 1 for 3ds Max
Renderwow - 12/11/17 16:00
New features in V-Ray Next Beta 1 for 3ds Max
Fast GPU production rendering with faster, cleaner lighting — now supports fog, volume grids and VRscans.
NEW Adaptive Dome Light
Faster, cleaner image-based lighting, removing the need for skylight portals.
NEW Auto Exposure & White Balance
Fast, automatic scene analysis determines correct exposure and white balance for your image.
V-Ray Physical Camera
Back by popular demand, the V-Ray Physical Camera has been updated with a simpler UI and support for the new auto exposure and white balance settings.
NEW Hair Shader
New more realistic VRayHairMtl2 hair shader with melanin color controls, better highlights and more natural light distribution.
NEW Switch Material
Easily switch between several materials applied to any object with the new VRaySwitchMtl, great for rendering material options, adding random variations or creating render passes.
NEW V-Ray Plugin Material & Texture
Load any texture or material that’s available in V-Ray Standalone and render it in V-Ray for 3ds Max using the new V-RayPluginTex or VRayPluginMtl.
Denoise Render Elements
Denoise any render element, not just the beauty pass, for better control in compositing.
NEW V-Ray SDK
Updated rendering architecture that takes full advantage of modern hardware, including optimized vector calculations using SSE 4.2 and customized Intel® Embree ray tracing library 2.13.
If you have questions or you'd like to test the beta, contact us email@example.com.
Renderwow will support V-Ray for 3dsMax soon! Please stay tuned!