- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
How does the Enscape material editor produce light-emitting materials in SketchUp
Renderwow - 10/19/18 19:00
First, open the "material editor" by clicking the button in the Enscape function area, or select "Enscape material" in the "Enscape" drop-down menu.
Then use the native SketchUp pickup tool to select the material you want to launch, this will allow you to adjust various settings related to the material. To make it shine, just select the check box next to Self-Illumination.
Select the "self-luminous" option box to make the material glow VS, emitting white light and creating a shaded surface.
As a picture, the material surface gives off very bright light, a softer shadow can be projected, luminescent materials compare with artificial lamps only once. This causes light to not reflect in many corners, to change the brightness of the material, please adjust the brightness slider.
Turn off global lighting in Enscape draft mode, therefore, the light emitted by the luminescent material will no longer be reflected. The surface is still bright, as shown in the following figure, but the material will no longer contribute to the overall lighting in the scene.
The same luminescent material in draft mode
Luminescent materials may produce noise, causes light defects on the surface of the object such as fireflies at night. If you encounter this effect, please increase the size of the luminescent surface or reduce the brightness of the luminescent surface, it is best to use as large a luminous surface as possible to avoid noise.