Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
How can I export the Revit scene to Unity without losing the texture and texture?
Renderwow - 10/26/18 19:00
Designers who use Unity will inevitably encounter other models of design software. But sometimes there will be lost material and texture, how can we avoid such a situation? today we show you how to export the Revit scene through 3ds Max 2019 to Unity without losing material and texture.
1. Import the Revit scene to 3ds Max 2019 by .fbx-file export or import the Revit file into 3ds Max 2019.
2. Make sure that no textures are missing. If necessary, copy the textures to a single folder and relink the path to it by using the Asset Tracking Window in 3ds Max.
Textures can be relinked by right-mouse click on the texture and click Set Path or Browse in the context menu:
3. Make sure that all materials in the scene are Standard Materials:
4. Export the scene as FBX file with the highlighted settings activated:
5. Create a new Unity project.
6. Copy all textures from the 3ds Max scene into the Asset folder of the new Unity project.
7. Copy the exported 3ds Max FBX file at the same place:
8. Drag the FBX file into the viewport of Unity to place it in space: