- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Method of transforming Forestpack and Railclone objects into mesh objects
Renderwow - 10/26/18 19:00
1. Forestpack object conversion to mesh object method:
a). select the Forestpack object that needs to be transformed.
b). click on the "Utilities" icon.
c). select "Forest tools" and click the "OK" button.
4). Click the "YES" or “OK” button. Forest objects will be transformed into mesh objects, at the same time, Max automatically removes the previous forest object.
5). The effect of screenshots after conversion is as follows.
2. Railclone object conversion to mesh object method:
a) .Select the Railclone object that needs to be transformed.
b). Click the Utilities tool to the tool panel.
c) .Select "Railclone tools" and click the OK button.
4). Click on the box to click "YES" or “OK”, forest objects will be transformed into mesh objects objects , at the same time, Max automatically removes the previous Railclone object.