Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Victor Reuther Interview
Renderwow - 11/20/18 14:10
1. What 3D modeling programs do you use?
A: I currently use Sketchup and 3Dsmax for modeling.
2. Is there a program that you prefer above all else?
A: Actually, I like all the programs related to modeling, always thinking about which one best suit will what I need to do.
3. What rendering software do you use and why?
A: I have currently used V-Ray for SketchUp, V-Ray for 3DSmax, Corona and Lumion.
4. Throughout your years, what was your most memorable project?
A: The most memorable was my first job in architectural visualization, it was a great construction for a client of my city, it was memorable mainly because I was just starting, and it was a great challenge to finish.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years in this sector?
A: Today I am teaching professionals to improve their presentations with classes on software, I took a liking to it. I intend in 5 years to be a reference in learning in the area of architectural visualization providing results for many professionals who seek knowledge.
6. Any tips you can give to the artists who can help them in this industry?
A: Yes, of course! For a long time I only worried about parameters and today I have dedicated myself to study a little more about the theory of how good images work. Taking my tip is to also study photography, composition, theory of lighting and materials. This was a breakthrough for my jobs and I believe that everyone who wants to venture into the business should also study about.
7. Is there anything that you would do differently in the past that would help the way
Do you design now?
A: It is very difficult for us to predict the future and I admit that at the time I started I had a certain immaturity, maybe I would have dedicated myself a little more to the studies mainly in the topics that I mentioned in the question 6. This was something that was difficult to perceive which made a big difference in the results.
8. What is your favorite place to take your textures?
A: Most of the time I search the textures right on Google and do the Photoshop treatment, in extreme cases I take the photo if possible, of the material with my DSLR. Today we have several sites full of quality textures, I can cite three here: Texture Haven, Sketchuptextureclub and Textures.com
9. Were you inspired by other artists? If yes, who?
A: Yes, my favorite artists are: