Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
How to create Arnold light fog effect?
Renderwow - 1/3/19 16:22
1．There is a room simulated by pcube in the scene, drilling holes to simulate windows, Material is aistandardsurface1.
Create spotlight light, Adjust the position with exposure set to 15:
3. In render seting, under Environment, click the menu to the right of Atmosphere, choose to create aiAtmosphereVolume.
4.Set the value of aiAtmosphereVolume, density was set at 0.1, the color value is set as shown in the figure below。
Set the attenuation to 0.2:
Render results are as follows:
5. In the same scenario, set the volume of visibility of the light to 0, this lamp will not have the effect of light volume.