- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Veronika Virshichiute Interview
Renderwow - 1/4/19 14:22
What 3D modelling programs do you use?
I use 3dsMax for modelling.
What rendering software do you use, and why?
I use Vray for rendering my interiors, because it‘s comfortable for me to work with it. I have a good knowledge of using Vray.
Through your years what was your most memorable project?
My most memorable project was classical style interior. I used particular materials and textures. There were a lot of different kinds of furniture. It was used luxury materials like wood, marble and silk velvet. Some gold elements made the interior unrepeatable.
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now in this industry?
I would like to be in demand and of course one of the most famous interior designer in my country and maybe in other countries, too.
Any tips you can offer to artists out there that can help them in this industry?
In my opinion, any artist need to have great imagination. He has to feel space and light. And of course, he must be interested in innovations.
What is your favorite place to get your textures from?
I do not have any favorite place to get my textures from.
Have you got inspiration from other artists? If so, who?
I am interested in different artists from different countries. As all of them have something special.
What forums and websites do you go to the most for tips, tutorials, etc? Or what do you recommend for everyone?