- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Ana de Santos Díaz Interview
Renderwow - 1/4/19 14:22
1. What 3D modelling programs do you use?
Although I use several programs, in my daily work I operate with sketchup due to the practically and intuitive, combined with the vray we can achieve a high quality of render. The last one will be the 3dmax for elaborated modelling.
2. Is there a program you prefer above everything else?
As commented above, the program that I like the most is the sketchup due to the versatility, that allow you to import modelling or drawings from other programs easily, having also unlimited textures and finishes.
3. What rendering software do you use, and why?
The rendering software that I usually use is vray to accomplish realistic and high-quality images.
4. Through your years what was your most memorable project?
Every single project has something special, but I think that my first project is the one that I remember the most, since i didn't have to much experience. When I finally finished the project, I found out that all this has allowed me to learn and in the end the result has worked out well.
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now in this industry?
I would like to continue learning new programs due to the constant evolution that this industry is passing through and will balance it with my own interior designer projects, as well as the development of 3d images for other projects.
6. Any tips you can offer to artists out there that can help them in this industry?
I recommend to be constantly learning in order to be self-taught or through different courses, caused by the volume of persons that now days works in this industry forcing them to be always aware.
7. What is your favorite place to get your textures from?
I usually select all the textures from different resources, they mostly come from real images on Pinterest or similar sites for subsequent adaptation to the textures on vray.
8. Have you got inspiration from other artists? If so, who?
I am often inspired in real images from interiors spaces photos as well as instagram accounts in order to see enlightenment.