- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
New Renderwow client has been released
Renderwow - 4/25/19 16:37
1. Support 3ds Max 2019 and V-Ray Next；
2. Support SketchUp 2019 and V-Ray Next
3. Released the newest Renderwow client interface
4. Modify the reminder of allowing the user to close scene after successful submission, if you want to close the scene, please click “No”
5. Fix the problem of rendering failure due to use of Raytrace material.
6. Submission is not allowed because “Auto region selected” is checked when setting the area to render
The reminder is as follows:
7. Improved V-Ray warning function, including Multiplier, and Max ray intensity, for which no warning will be given any more.
8. Except None and Texture from the rendering mask of V-Ray image sampling, other will be all not submitted
9. Fix the problem that the confirmation window may be shielded by the render parameter setting interface at job submission.
10. Only a reminder will be given to allow the user to continue submission when ‘Ambient Occlusion’ (“AO”) is selected.