Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Zaenal Aripin Interview
Renderwow - 5/14/18 16:00
1. What 3D modelling programs do you use?
I usually use 3DS Max and have been using it for around 18 years now. I use Sketchup as well, but mostly 3DS Max. Because it's easy to use and has a lot of tool more than Sketchup.
2. Is there a program you prefer above everything else?
No, I guess. 3DS Max from Autodesk has been the best.
3. What rendering software do you use, and why?
From the first time I used V-ray. It was easy and simple. But now I heard about Corona. They have a much easier way, but I haven't used it yet.
4. Through your years what was your most memorable project?
I have one memorable project, it was during high school in 2009. My final project in the last grade. I made an interactive learning model the about solar system and I used 3DS Max and V-ray. It was my most memorable project until now.
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now in this industry?
I am dreaming to become part of huge studios for Disney. Making movies like the Avengers or anything maybe :). Even maybe to become a famous 3D artist specifically for interior and exterior visualisation.
6. Any tips you can offer to artists out there that can help them in this industry?
You must learn constantly about this industry. This industry is growing so fast. They have many more 3D apps. They have a lot of 3D engines. You must adapt from it, if you don’t want to miss that, right?
7. Is there anything you would do differently in the past that would help the way you design now?
No, I don't. I think this is my journey, as I learned all this from my mistakes in the past. it really helps me in studying this industry until now.
8. What is your favorite place to get your textures from?
I have one, it's sketchuptexture.com but sometimes I also just go to pinterest.com to search for unique ones.
9. Have you got inspiration from other artists? If so, who?
For 3D fundamental, I know on Instagram is @mossawi_. he's famous 3D I guess. And for exterior is @kunkun3D. Their projects are awesome. As for interior I have @masardijenneto. He's a good one for using corona.
Thank you so much Alfred. If you have a question about my answers, please don't hesitate to ask.
And i also attached jpeg of my projects.