Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Jonatas Ferreira Interview
Renderwow - 5/14/18 18:00
1. What 3D modelling programs do you use?
Well, I started with Cinema 4D when I started this adventure in the 3D world, then I migrated to 3DS Max and I'm in it until today.
2. Is there a program you prefer above everything else?
Not really! Because I like to study all the software’s that I can use in my work days
3. What rendering software do you use, and why?
I only use Corona Renderer because this renderer is very fast to give a good result, which makes it possible to have a better detail range and is powerful at the same time. These qualities make my work more intuitive and less tiring.
4. Through your years what was your most memorable project?
It is difficult to decide a project only because I like several, but one of my favorites is my recent project: Multifunctional building.
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now in this industry?
I find myself working in the best studios or having my own too. You never know, right?
6. Any tips you can offer to artists out there that can help them in this industry?
Study hard and keep on evolving.
7. Is there anything you would do differently in the past that would help the way you design now?
Maybe getting a college design would help more in some ways. As I started Architecture, I focused more on Archviz. But I like everything from the 3D area.
8. What is your favorite place to get your textures from?
9. Have you got inspiration from other artists? If so, who?
Yes, of course, to this day.
The artists that inspire me are: