- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Mahsa Hosnavieh Interview
Renderwow - 5/15/18 18:00
I’m Mahsa Hosnavieh. I’ve had graduated from Architecture field from Soore Art university of Tehran.
I’d started my professional activity on design and architecture from the year 2013. In that year I’d participated in sculpture symposium that was held each year for sculptors and architects and had the opportunity with collaborating with them.
After graduation, I had worked in different companies, one of the most famous of them all was "Vast View Studio" centered in Australia. The most designs they did was virtual reality services.
Working with this studio was such a memorable experience for me since I got familiar with “UNREAL ENGINE” software that is a strong software and it has brought me remarkable progress in this field.
Other honors that I had, was participating at the "Corona" exhibition with the supervision of Milad Kambari, project manager, held in Arasbaran cultural center. And the achievements of this fair were getting formal certificate from "3dup studio" and the "Corona" company.
Milad Kambari, manager, is one of the most experienced masters in the field of simulation and I’m so appreciated to be one of his students, and I’m so grateful for all his support. You could see all his students work on his Instagram page "3dupstudio".https://www.instagram.com/3dupstudio
Moreover, you could see the last and newest of my designs on my Instagram page: "Mahsa.Hosnavieh" and also on my LinkedIn website with the user name of “Mahsa-Hosnavieh”.https://www.instagram.com/mahsa.hosnavieh
1. What 3D modelling programs do you use?
I usually use 3ds Max, Maya and Auto CAD for modeling.
2. Is there a program you prefer above everything else?
At the moment, I prefer 3DS MAX to all other programs since I have good skills on working with it, as it covers all of my needs. I’ll change this program if I find other software that brings me easier modeling.
3. What rendering software do you use, and why?
I use Corona Render for rendering. My reason for using Corona is reaching to a good result in a short time and also it needs less time for getting output render.
4. Through your years what was your most memorable project?
During my professional activity there was so many projects that were remarkable for me, but the ones that I had done at the Corona exhibition was so precious to me.
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now in this industry?
I’ve so many decisions for the future including establishing my own specialized studio and immigrating to a new country such as Australia. This being for the progressing of work and I’ll do these works for sure and will achieve my goals.
6. Any tips you can offer to artists out there that can help them in this industry?
World is progressing each day and will not stop in one place, so they should keep updated and do not withhold themselves from learning.
7. Is there anything you would do differently in the past that would help the way you design now?
The way that I’m designing is showing my interest to design. Maybe previously I didn’t know my type of designing, but after raising my experience and updating my designing knowledge, as well as also watching the world best samples, I get so many inspirations and it helps me to create my best works.
8. What is your favorite place to get your textures from?
I usually get my textures from Photoshop but from so many valid sources we can find our textures from many other places such as CGTEXTURE and 3DSKY.
9. Have you got inspiration from other artists? If so, who?
Starting my activity that was for 4 years ago, I got inspired by “Andrew Ryan Parker" (3D artist) and he was good inspiration for me.