- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Preset Parameters for Renderwow on Your computer - Needs Attention【phenomenon】
Renderwow - 5/25/18 17:20
1. Render setup page
Preset settings, and select the desired preset file from the drop-down menu to be . RPS files.
2. In general, the scenario parameters after the default file will follow the preset change. As shown in the figure below:
3. The preset can be rendered directly after the preset is selected in the local rendering process. However, if you submit to Renderwow rendering, you should pay attention to restoring the default bar to the default state. As shown in the following figure:
4. If the preset column does not return to the default direct submission to Renderwow rendering, the following pop-up will occur and render the task failed.
After local selection of the preset file to import parameters. Returning the preset to the default option resubmission task can be rendered normally in renderwow.