- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
The invalid.Ifl file is referenced in 3dsMax.Solutions that cannot use cloud rendering
Renderwow - 6/20/18 18:54
The model that is downloaded from the Internet. The “invalid.ifl” file is referenced in 3dsMax. Resulting in unable to submit tasks to render cloud rendering platform.
1. Find the ball of the material that uses the “.ifl” file.
2. The “M key” opens the material editor.
Click the bitmap parameters below（Here is only a sign）
3. In the pop-up selection file interface. Cancellation of sequence.
4. Click Setup and a map can be re associated