- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
3DS Max Standard Material Is Used in The Model to Cause The Rendering Problem
Renderwow - 7/27/18 11:12
There will be a crash during the rendering, while using 3DS Max 2014 + V-Ray 3.2.
Cause of the problem
After testing, it is found that the material of the bottle is a 3DS Max standard material. There may be a crash when rendering the model in the scene.
Replace the rendering with a white film material, if there was no exaggeration of the problem.
The reason of the problem is the material setting. It has nothing to do with the model itself.
Terms of settlement
Reset this standard material to a V-Ray material, then there should be nothing wrong with the rendering.