Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Incomplete solution for rendering renderings after 3ds Max modeling?
Renderwow - 8/3/18 18:42
1：The first thing is to see if the model is made with a different software? Then, is the model lost after importing it into 3ds Max? If the model is made by a different software, it is not compatible with 3ds Max. If it is highly possible to cause the loss or damage of model objects.
2：Check whether the normal lines and surfaces of the model are flipped. If there is a flip, select the face or line to click the Flip command and click flip. Then check if there are any breakages in the model in case there is a need for re modeling.
3. If the model is not damaged or normal and faces are normal, it can be displayed in 3ds Max. It is necessary to check the properties of the model whether the model is clicked or not rendered, or the VR attribute is set up in the -1.
4. If the property panel is all good. Please check the V-Ray rendering panel, if there is a click local rendering the first View is global rendering. The second selected is rendered independently. Third Region , crop and blowup is local rendering.
5. Also, it may be that the properties of the object have been destroyed, and the rendering is only half rendered. If this is the case, you need to create a new BOX and then turn it into POLY or mesh, then Attach gives out the model that doesn't come. This is the way to correct the damaged model object attribute with a correct object attribute.