Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Guillermo Abad Interview
Renderwow - 8/8/18 18:40
1. What 3D modelling programs do you use?
I use as main program to model, cinema 4D also use Realflow .
2. Is there a program you prefer above everything else?
3. What rendering software do you use, and why?
I use Vray for the realism that is achieved, lighting and colors look much better
4. Through your years what was your most memorable project?
it has been clearly, the remodeling of the National Museum of Decorative Arts of Madrid, work for the Ministry of Culture of Spain.
It was a palace in which Napoleon lived, it has a lot of history behind
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now in this industry?
I see myself expanding my business and with a team that can take charge with large projects
6. Any tips you can offer to artists out there that can help them in this industry?
have a lot of patience and perseverance, if you want something in the end with time and a lot of work is achieved.
7. Is there anything you would do differently in the past that would help the way you design now?
No, I think I've done what it takes to be where I am
8. What is your favorite place to get your textures from?
9. Have you got inspiration from other artists? If so, who?
Terodesign studio , @dboxglobal , @ yetunbuilt among others...