Maximum charging $10 for big size still image5/18/18 17:00
Renderwow now supports V-Ray 3.6 and SketchUp 201812/29/17 16:00
- 01How to resolve when 3ds Max one or more user related files are damaged or lost?
- 02Reduce rendering time related methods
- 03Image shipping with description
- 043ds Max advanced designer's skill/command, each one is useful!
- 053DS Max Final Scene Rendering Black - Possible Reasons and Solutions
- 06Renderwow SketchUp cloud rendering Guide
- 07FREE 3ds Max beta test will ends March 31st, 2018
- 08Renderwow Artists Column Officially Released!
- 09Spring Festival Notification
- 10Renderwow Starts FREE Beta Test on V-Ray for 3ds Max!
Mikael Nilsen Langebeck Interview
Renderwow - 9/12/18 18:40
1. What 3D modelling programs do you use?
- I use Cinema 4D and Archicad for modeling.
2. Is there a program you prefer above everything else?
- I prefer Cinema 4D, it covers all my needs and much more.
3. What rendering software do you use, and why?
- Now I use Octane for Cinema 4D, it's easy to use and it fits my workflow very well. However, I plan to test out Corona Render.
4. Through your years what was your most memorable project?
- Probably my first paid project, that was a semi-detached house. It was a struggle, but the learning process was sky high. Many mistakes were made, thus I gained new experiences.
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now in this industry?
- A much better 3D artist and hopefully growth of my design studio with employees.
6. Any tips you can offer to artists out there that can help them in this industry?
- Practice and learn from others. Use real life references and give it time, much time!
7. What is your favorite place to get your textures from?
- I use Megascans.se for the most of the time, due to great quality and affordable prices.
8. Have you got inspiration from other artists? If so, who?
- Johannes Lindqvist and Dusan Vukcevic, they make photorealistic images with high quality. In addition, I would like to add that they make tutorials, learning others their skills.